1. Basic policy
Protecting your privacy and personal data is very important to us. We therefore only use your personal data within the scope of legal regulations.
2. Scope of Application
3. Scope of information collected and purpose of use
(1) RICT's website automatically collects Internet domain names, IP addresses, site search query information, and other information related to browsing the website (access log). The collected information is used as a reference for the smooth implementation of the services provided by the website.
The access log is not used for any purpose other than statistical analysis. The results of statistical analysis are used to understand the access trends of users and as a reference for future site management.
About Google Analytics
(2) We may ask you to provide your address, name, organization, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., as necessary to respond to various inquiries and comments. The sender's e-mail address will be displayed on the recipient's side. The collected inquiries and opinions, including those voluntarily entered, will be used as reference for future projects. In addition, we will use your e-mail address, address, name, telephone number, etc., when contacting you to answer or confirm your inquiry. Depending on the nature of the inquiry or opinion, this information may be forwarded to our company. In addition, statistically processed information regarding inquiries and opinions may be made public.
4. Restrictions on use and provision
We will not use the collected information for any purpose other than the purpose of use described in 3, or provide it to a third party, except in the case of a request for disclosure based on laws and regulations, illegal access, threats, or other illegal acts, or for other special reasons. However, statistically processed information may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure safety
We will take the necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the collected information and to otherwise appropriately manage the collected information.
In the event that you are transferred from this website to another website through a link or banner, etc., We assume no responsibility whatsoever for the information, services, etc. provided by the destination website. Please note that we are not responsible for any damage caused by the contents of this website.
8. Inquiries about personal data
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us at the following address:
Research Institute of Computational Thermodynamics, Inc.
Representative: Kazuhisa Shobu
Address: 674-18 Tashirohoka-machi, Tosu, Saga, 841-0016
Last update: October 2021